Saturday 13 February 2016

CHNC challenge 268: colour: blue


A lovely selection of Christmas designs once again for last week's challenge - I love seeing all your inspirational posts. Thank you for joining in - I hope lots of you will join in this week with your designs that show some blue - a little or a lot - there are six prizes to be won.

Before I tell you about this week's challenge, I need to let you know the winners of challenge 267. There were four opportunities to win a prize.

Please note that I usually publish the prize winners here and on our facebook page, but don't notify winners individually - it is up to you all to check to see if you have won and email me as requested. There are one or two unclaimed prizes, so it's worth having a look back to see if you were a winner.

Please note that my email to send to now is craftyhazelnut@gmail.com

The first winner:  

Number 6: Tracey Bwho shared this lovely card:


Congratulations, Tracey. Please email me at craftyhazelnut@gmail.com so I can arrange for you to receive your £10.00 to spend in the EBay Shop Dazzling Ace Designs on any of the images.


The second winner:

Number 11: Margaret A (Granmargaret)who shared this lovely card:


Congratulations, Margaret. Please email me at craftyhazelnut@gmail.com so I can arrange for you to receive your three digital images from Nikki Burnette's Etsy shop.

The third winner:

Number 27: Angelique, who shared this lovely card:


Congratulations, Angelique. Please email me at craftyhazelnut@gmail.com so I can arrange for you to receive your digital collage sheet from Lunagirl Images.

The fourth winner:

Number 16: Di, who shared this lovely card:


Congratulations, Di. Please email me at craftyhazelnut@gmail.com with your full name and address so I can post your Crafty Bob CD-rom kindly donated by Craftsuprint.

As this is the 2nd Saturday in the month, this is the theme for:

Challenge 268

Colour: blue
a little or a lot

This week there are six opportunities to win a prize - as usual, winners will be chosen randomly. I do hope we will get a lot of entries this week to encourage these wonderful sponsors.

The first sponsor is Beccy’s Place Digital Designs by Beccy Muir


'My paper obsession began with scrapbooking in the late 1990s and has since evolved into card-making and digital drawing. There were a few years of decorative painting, teddy bear making and silk ribbon embroidery mixed in there too. I still dabble in each of those crafts (and many others) from time to time but I generally gravitate toward paper, which I find versatile and forgiving.

I started “doodling” little designs for cards back in 2009, which is when I started my blog and began sharing my images with other Cardies. From there I progressed to my very own online store selling digital drawings for cards and other paper craft projects. Some of my images have now been made into rubber stamps by the wonderful team over at Sparkle N Sprinkle. These days you can usually find me “hanging out” over on my blog, www.beccysplace.blogspot.com.'

The randomly chosen winner will be able to choose three individual images or one entire digital set from Beccy's Place.Designs.

The second sponsor is StitchyBear's Digi Outlet:


'StitchyBear’s Digi Outlet is proud to have been in business, serving our customers since April 1st 2010. With such a great store Stitchy was no Fool!

We currently have a very talented group of 20 Creators and can offer a vast array of digital images, papers and sets in many different styles.

We really have a one stop shop for an amazing collection of creative digital products with prices to suit every budget.'

StitchyBear's DIgi Outlet are offering any images or digi papers of the winner’s choice up to a value of $10.

The third sponsor is Rubber Dance:



'Rubber Dance is a homebased rubber stamp company from Norway, owned and run by Bibi Lindahl who's been making stamps since 1999! Her stamps are all deeply etched red rubber, and Bibi manufactures them herself. On the Rubber Dance blog you'll find inspiring artwork by Bibi and her Design Team, and they also have lots of video tutorials on YouTube. Bibi offers flat rate shipping worldwide at a very reasonable price, and she has many unique Christmas stamps that are sold in sets as well as single stamps.'

Website: www.rubberdance.com
Blog: http://rubberdance.blogspot.com
YouTube: http://tinyurl.com/rdytube

The randomly chosen winner will be able to choose three red rubber Christmas stamps of their choice. 

The fourth sponsor is Eureka Stamps:


'Finally, The Stamps You've been Looking for! Eureka stamps offers a large variety of images and sentiments in many different categories for all of your stamping needs. Our Paper Sculpting stamps add an extra dimension to your creations. Or, Mix and match our Balloons and Balloon Holders to celebrate every occasion. Our Stamps are available as unmounted, deep etched, natural red rubber stamps OR as digital stamps. If Eureka Stamps aren't exactly what you are looking for, Don't miss out on the sister companies: QKR StampedeBiblical Impressions Rubber Stamps, or the newest addition; Alluring Impressions.'

The randomly chosen winner will receive five digital images of their choice from Eureka Stamps.

The fifth sponsor is SVG Attic:


'SVGattic is home to many wonderful and imaginative vinyl, scrapbook and 3D designs. These kits are fun and easy to make with your digital die cutting machine. Use them as gifts, decor around the house or just to impress your friends. You're sure to find something you love at SVGattic.com. Come be inspired.'

The prize for the randomly chosen winner will be a $15 gift certificate to spend at SVGattic.com.

The sixth sponsor is Di's Digi Stamps:

Di's Digi Downloads
This is a little bit about Di who produces such gorgeous digital images:

'I have been drawing since a child and studied graphics at College many years ago, I now work as a Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with likeminded people.
I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not find what I wanted so I started to draw myself.
This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back, I love thinking of new images, and its just fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue!'

The randomly-chosen winner will be able given a $10 voucher to spend - just click on the link and feast your eyes on the super images - you will not be disappointed!


Please visit the websites of these generous sponsors and support them -
you will be spoiled for choice!

Please look down the sidebar on the right to see all of the sponsors giving out prizes during this year** - quite a few new ones as well as others who have been giving generously in the past. I am so thankful for everyone coming on board to support me. When buying your crafting goodies, please click on the links to see what's on offer in their online stores and support them as much as you can with your orders.

** As this is still early new year, I still need to adjust the side bar to accommodate new sponsors - this is a 'work in progress', so please watch this space!

One of this week's sponsors is Rubber Dance.com and I'm delighted to welcome Bibi Lindahl as my guest designer with this lovely card:


My CAS card features one of the lovely images from Beccy's snowman set. snowman family, Beccy is one of our sponsors this week, This was mounted on to Stitchy Bear's Digi Outlet's paper packs winter nights 2, kindly supplied by them as one of the sponsors. You can read about this on My Crafty Outlook here:


Now it's over to you. As usual, you can use any materials, any techniques - and this week the challenge is to use the colour blue - a little or a lot, it's up to you.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge - please add a link to your blog post (not your blog, but the actual post where your creation can be found) by 22:00 UK time Friday 19 February 2016. Please include a link to this blogpost within the post for your creation.

You can enter as many times as you wish  and also link to any other challenges that allow you to do so, but new work only, please.

A new challenge will be set on Saturday 20 February 2016 when there will be five or six chances to win a prize, thanks to generous sponsors.

Please add your link to inlinkz. If by any chance it disappears, please leave a comment with the link to your blog post and I will make sure it is added.

If you haven't done so already, please become a follower and grab my bright pink button to post on your sidebar and help continue to spread the word about this challenge blog - thank you. 

Please also consider going to CHNC Facebook page and clicking 'like' if you haven't done so already and encourage your friends to do the same. We now have 428 'likes'  - it was lovely to welcome another three again this week, but there's plenty of room for more! I always try to show at least one of my creations for the next challenge in advance and it's a good place to catch up with any news, winners etc.

Don't forget

Please feel free to copy to your sidebar

Don't forget that 'anything goes' monthly challenges are on my Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra blog - you can share any Christmas creation you make throughout the whole month, including those that you link here - there is no restriction on the number of entries you can make throughout the month - the link for CHNC challenge extra for February is here.

I also run a challenge blog called Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - anything goes as long as you use some patterned paper - a randomly chosen prize winner every month. Please click on the link to find out more. If you have used patterned paper for your Christmas creation, why not enter it there too. And please be aware that the Patterned Paper Challenge is not restricted to Christmas - it is for any occasions as long as some patterned paper has been used.

Thank you for your support
I look forward to seeing your entries

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners!
    have a nice weekend!
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners...beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners...beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hazel, Thank you for picking my card as second winner for 267. I have sent you an email.
    Thank you for the new challenge. Lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for picking my card. I will email you.

    thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments