Wednesday 22 December 2010

The stylish blogger award


Iris has given me 'the stylish blogger' award - these are the rules:

1. Thanks and link to the wonderful blogger who gave you this award! Thanks Iris!

2. Share 8 things about you!

3. Give the award to 8 fellow bloggers that you have just discovered!

4. Contact them and tell them about their award!

So, the 8 things about me:

1. I've been making cards now for about ten years, but have always been involved in other crafting since childhood.
2. I love making Christmas cards, as well as other kinds.
3. I started making this year's Christmas cards immediately after last Christmas.
4. I intend to make Christmas cards all year round in 2011.
5. I've set up this challenge blog as an incentive to myself and to others to get ahead with making Christmas cards throughout the year.
6. I love using lots of different techniques in cardmaking.
7. I particularly love papers and rubber stamps.
8. I'm apprehensive as to whether this challenge blog will be a success or not ... it depends on your support!

I now need to give this award to 8 fellow bloggers I've discovered (very difficult to choose just 8 because I know so many stylish bloggers):

1. Tracey - lalkygirl - Tracey won my first candy give away on here
2. Donna - Bearly mine challenges - I found a link to Donna's new challenge blog via lalkygirl -challenges start in the New Year - Donna has lots of delicious papers, including many freebies (I'm looking forward to joining in her challenges)
3. Sparkle of Sparkle Smith Creations - Sparkle has her own Christmas Card challenge blog - I love taking part in this when I can
4. Susie of Sassy Designs, who has her own Die cut dream Christmas Club - another Christmas challenge blog that I take part in when I can
5. Net of Caique Momma who is a longstanding crafting friend - her blog is always worth a visit to see her fab crafting, not to mention her 'babies' and so is Totally Gorjuss that she runs - I take part there when I can
6. Maddy of Mad Imaginations - another longstanding crafting friend who makes amazing creations
7. Ann who has her own challenge blog: Crafty Ann's Challenge blog - I'm a regular visitor there
8. Hels who runs her own Sunday Stamper challenge blog - amazing creations - click here for the latest challenge

2 comments:

  1. thanks very much hazel for thinking of me to give the award to,you are very kind,i cant wait for your challenges to begin and i have used some of the beautiful papers i won to make some cards this last week,thanks again
    have a merry christmas and a very happy and healthy new year

    tracey[lalkygirl] x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you hazel hunny for thinking of me xxxxxxxx i hope you had a great christmas and have a great new year too xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments